Areas of activity
|1996-1998||Lecturer at the Musikk Instrument Akademiet (Norway)|
|1998-2006||Employed in the international music instrument manufacturing and trade|
|since 2006||Vocational school principal at the state musical instrument making school in Mittenwald|
|since 2008||Guest lecturer at the high school of West Saxony in Zwickau (FH)|
Participation in the state educational system
|2006||Principal of the state vocational school for violinmaking and plucked instrument makers in Mittenwald|
|2008||New formulation of the official school name of the state vocational school in Mittenwald|
|2009||Implementation of the career training as brass wind instrument maker as a state vocational career|
|2009||Opening of a national specialized class for music trade at the state vocational school in Mittenwald|
|2012||Extension and part new build of the state vocational school for music instrument making in Mittenwald|
|2013||Implementation of the career training as woodwind instrument maker as a state vocational career|
|2015||Chairman of the framework curriculum commission for the restructuring process of the violinmaker career|
|2015||Chairman of the framework curriculum commission for the restructuring of the bow maker career|
|2015||Co-worker in the commission for the implementation of the career training guidelines for violin makers, bow makers, plucked instrument makers through the State Institute for School Quality and Educational Research Munich (ISB)|
|2016||New structuring of the Bavarian educational syllabus for the vocational career of violin making at the full-time vocational school|
|2016||New structuring of the Bavarian educational syllabus for the vocational career of plucked Instrument making at the full-time vocational school|
|2019||Reimplementation of the master criteria for Musical Instrument making careers, that are recognised as intangible cultural property|
|2021||Procedure for the partial Amendment of the state Guideline Syllabus of the vocational School Career Training as specialised Music retailer|
|2022||Application for legitimation of knowledge transfer of traditional musical instrument making as a intangible cultural heritage|
Further career activities
- Member of the examination board for piano and cembalo making of the national guild of the Bavarian musical instrument trade
- Member of the examination board for church organ construction of the national guild of the Bavarian musical instrument trade (until 2014)
- National guild association for the musical instrument trade e.V.
- Normal member in the association for German violinmakers and bow makers e.V.
- Board of trustees of the Peter-Pirazzi-Foundation
- Music association for Upper- and Lower Bavaria e.V.
- Association for German Musical Instruments Certification e.V. (until 2019)
- Promotional association friends of the musical instrument making school in Mittenwald e.V.
- Association Violin Making and Traditional Art e.V.